Saturday, April 9, 2016

none gold

A few nice Surveillance Cameras images I found:


none gold
Surveillance Cameras
Image by Jitter Buffer

taken inside an elevator at a bank on sunday.

this was my last shot there before the police arrived to check my personality thoroughly. they got alerted by some security personel watching me via surveillance camera – they thought i’m trying to capture people entering their PIN-codes into ATM machines….. after showing them _every_ picture i’ve taken so far they let me go – quite friendly overall. well, i felt really awake afterwards as the police pulled me out of a phase of deep concentration without warning, won’t forget their harsh ‘GUTEN TAG.’ for some time 😀


Auchan
Surveillance Cameras
Image by pierre-alain dorange



none gold

No comments:

Post a Comment